Pinterest is the fastest growing social platform to pin your ideas in the form of images. The site was founded by Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra and Evan Sharp.
Users can create pinboards in which user can upload, save, sort, and manage images in the form of pins.
But If you are from India, then you cannot access the Indian version of pinterest. Some of the ISP’s have blocked the pinterest in India. So if you want to access pinterest then you can use either of the method described below:
- Download pinterest app on your mobile.
- Login into your account from app.
- Goto settings and change country from India to US or any other country.
- Save the changes.
- Voila!!! Now you can access the website from your desktop or laptop.
- Add Windscribe chrome extension to your chrome browser.
- Signup/login into windscribe.
- Now try to access pinterest from your browser.
- Now goto your profile.
- Click on gear symbol
- Change country from India to US or any other country.
- Now you can disable windscribe or even you can remove the extension.
- Still you will be able to access the pinterest.
Reason is unknown but few say’s as per the directions from DoT(Department of Telecom), most of the ISP’s from India have blocked Pinterest in India.