What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
– To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
– To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
– To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
– To share with our third party marketing partners so they may send you offers for goods and services which you may find of interest
– To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, advertisements etc. The email address you provide to subscribe to a newsletter, receive information or enter to win a prize may be used to send you information and updates, relevant content and advertisements.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information)
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- 1. Your use of the website is, and at all times shall be, governed by and subject to the laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property, and You shall be solely responsible for any violations of any laws and for any infringements of any intellectual property rights caused by Your use of the website.
- 2. GTechPost owns and retains all the intellectual property rights to the summarized content made available to You through the website by http://gtechpost.com but does not claim ownership rights to the original sources of information, which are instead held by the sites to which the website may link You.
- 3. All trademarks, brands and service marks of the website are the property of GTechPost only. GTechPost owns all of the copyrights and databases in relation to the website.
- Any intellectual property which is not specifically mentioned to be owned by GTechPost is owned by their respective owners and the owners have a right to take appropriate actions against You for any violation, infringement or passing off.
- 4. GTechPost respects the intellectual property rights of others and does not hold any responsibility for any violations of any intellectual property rights by You.
- We ensure that images used for our content are either based on open source material or used based on a specific license.
We take great pride in the quality of the content created by us and are very particular about the content displayed on our website and to ensure consistently high quality of content, we have developed strict editorial guidelines, key features of which are highlighted below.
- 1. Sourcing from multiple sources:
- A. We verify the facts stated in each short news from at least three sources thereby ensuring their accuracy.
- B. Our creators read several articles on each short news, distil the common facts which emerge and then create original content for the short news.
- C. This practice of sourcing from multiple articles helps ensure that our short news do not reflect the views from one news source and are unbiased and unopinionated.
- 2. Multiple layers of review:
- A. We make sure that every short news goes through multiple layers of review. The first is a self-review process whereby the creator of the short news reviews each short news based on a carefully designed internal checklist which ensures that the short news meets the language, grammar, plagiarism and content guidelines.
- B. At the second layer of review, a content editor again ensures that each of the guidelines is met.
- C. Along the way, we also use state-of-the-art anti-plagiarism software which introduces another layer of review to ensure that no improper content sneaks through.
- D. To constantly keep making our review process better, we, introduced an additional layer of review called SGF (spelling, grammar, and fact) check to ensure that all our Short news are error free to the extent possible.
- 3. Respecting other’s IP:
- A. We value our intellectual property and similarly respect the intellectual property of others.
- B. Our creators ensure that images used for our short news are either based on open source material or used based on a specific license.
- C. The multi-layer review process and the internal checklist ensure that the source of each image on the short news is appropriately recorded.
- 4. Consistency in language and style:
- A. In order to ensure consistency in a language of our short news and the style in which they are written, we ensure that they all follow grammar styles which are provided to each creator in our detailed editorial policy.
05, Pruthvi Apt.,
B/H Hotel Kashish Palace,